Why would a winery (or any other business for that matter) want a “mobile” website?
- By 2014, mobile internet is predicted to take over desktop internet usage (Source: Microsoft Tag, 2012)
- 64% of affluent app users say they view brands with mobile websites more favorably (Source: Luxury Institute, 2012)
- Worldwide mobile payment transactions will surpass $171.5 billion in 2012, up 62% from $106 million last year (Source: Gartner, 2012)
- 57% of consumers will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile website. Similarly, 40% of consumers will go to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience (Source: Compuware, 2012)
- 54% of US & Canadian consumers would consider ending their loyalty relationships if they were not given tailor-made, relevant content & offers (Source: CMO Council, 2012)
- 25% of consumers engage in online shopping only via mobile (Source: Prosper Mobile Insights, 2012)
- The “mobile influence factor” (or effect of smartphones on in-store sales) on retail purchases will increase to $689 billion (or 19% of total store sales) by 2016 (Source: Deloitte, 2012)
- 55% of mobile owners access mobile web (Source: Pew Research Center, 2012)
- A mobile-friendly site provides a great overall website experience to your mobile users. 70 million Americans browse websites from their phone every month and over 60 percent of consumers use smartphones to search for business locations or directions. It has become a necessity to provide a quality mobile experience and provides quick access to information about your business.
There are 1,001 other companies out there who build websites, why should I use you?
Because I know what other companies are offering and I give a 100% satisfaction guarantee, not just on price, but also on quality and service. I also have a wine and food/beverage industry background. Plenty of other companies can build you a website, but I know what works for wineries!
Is this an app that has to be downloaded?
No. Users will automatically be redirected to this mobile version of your website when they access it from ANY mobile device. It’s more complicated than it sounds! The actual back-end setup is the easiest part of the process.
What does this mobile website include?
- Streamlined design, so your mobile website will load quicker than your regular site.
- A design that uses your current website’s color scheme and styling.
- A link to your regular website.
- Tap-to-call and tap-to-email functionality buttons, so users can reach you in an instant.
- Icon links to your social media pages.
- Google Analytics integration, enabling you to track your mobile website’s visitors.
- Full search engine optimization for Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
- Automatic redirection from mobiles devices (iPhone, Android, iPad, Blackberry etc.) to your mobile site.
- E-commerce integration.
- Lead capturing.
- Mapping of your winery, enabling visitors to find your business.
- Many more options, too numerous to mention.
Can you show me samples of your work?
Certainly, but before you click into the following links, just know that your website can be customized to your EXACT specifications and colors. I have the ability to give you ANY layout you can think of, not just the ones you see in the following examples:
Click here for a sample winery mobile website
Click here for a jewelers mobile website
This sounds expensive! How much do you charge?
For a 10-12 page website (more than ample for most wineries), the average mobile website costs around $850 and there are ZERO hidden costs! I know of other companies wanting to charge over $5,000 for the same service!
Are there any ongoing fees?
The only other fees I charge are my costs to host the website: $12 a month (billable in full at the beginning of each year). Other companies charge upwards of $30 a month. I have priced myself to undercut EVERY other company I have come across.
I’ve worked with website designers before, and they always take way longer than expected!
I know. What’s with that!?!? I promise you a completed project in between 2-3 weeks, guaranteed.