What is Blog Your Wine social media support?
With Blog Your Wine social support, focus is placed on engaging the wine buying public with authentic* messaging to fuel your social media success.
To do it right takes time and skill, and there’s no substitute for either one. Essentially I will act as an administrator over your social media platforms; continuously building and optimizing the accounts, posting original content, and engaging consumers in meaningful and authentic dialogue.
Why should I use this service?
– Because you don’t have time to constantly maintain and monitor your social media presence.
– Interns or office assistants may be inexpensive, but are ineffective; and most wineries simply can’t afford a dedicated full-time social media manager.
– Very few PR agencies or social media consultants have practical experience at a “ground level” in the wine industry. My experience stems from 15+ years in the food and beverage industry, as well as being a Certified Sommelier (CoMS) and Specialist of Wine (SoWE).
– The program creates online buzz, driving potential sales and cultivating ambassadors.
– I’ve personally already made the connections within the social media community, and built my own following.
– It compliments your featured week on BlogYourWine.com (if applicable).
– Similar services are 2x – 3x more expensive, and are no more effective.
What do I receive in the program?
– Assessment made of the style and tone your social media “voice” will take.
– Evaluate proposed social media channels, target demographic, and fan base.
– Build / restructure pages, adjusting settings to optimize performance, and taking into consideration the style and tone of the brand.
– Work towards building a community around your brand.**
– Integration of ecommerce wine sales into your social media channels (where feasible).
– Upon completion, a report on initial setup and progress will be made.
– Full control maintained of social media accounts and associated content.
– Frequent posts and content*** reflecting the assessed style and tone of your brand.
– Monitoring mention of your brand online, and responding accordingly.
– Social media ads effectiveness monitored and optimized to increase visibility and brand awareness.**
– 24/7 comment response, moderation, and spam control; ensuring all messages are responded to in a timely manner.
– Winery competitions and prize giveaways to increase engagement.
– Monthly report providing feedback on progress and engagements.
– Open communication and social media / web consultation.
– Full confidentiality.
Available on request, determined by level of involvement, hours worked, and length of contract. Email me at email@example.com or call 904-472-1727.
*The vast majority of social media firms are using automation software to manage accounts on Facebook and Twitter etc. I don’t. It’s not social.
**Advertising budget not included, and provided as required. Strongly recommended.
*** Frequency will range from multiple daily posts to a minimum of every 3 days.