- Is made of Boro-silicate glass (aka Pyrex) watch out for cheap/plastic imitators!
- Works with all kinds of wines, as well as all shapes and sizes of bottles!
- Prevents dripping.
- Aerates your wine as you serve it, therefore no waiting!
- Allows you to decant just the portion of wine you want – a glass or a carafe.
- Gives controllable aeration (not a 1-speed wine aerator) by allowing variation in the pouring angle for more or less aeration.
As well as looking REALLY SEXY, the Soiree Sport comes with a stylish and rugged travel case, featuring a full zipper surround, magnetic enclosure, and also a pull-ring that allows it to hang on a wine bottle. Perfect for the wine drinker on the go!
The Soiree (Sport edition) retails for $39.99 and (as always) I’ve made it extremely easy to win!
All you have to do to win this amazing prize, is tell Soiree your favorite summer wine, by following these simple steps:
2. Tell them (by writing on their Facebook Wall) your favorite summer wine.
So for example: “I love a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc sat beside the pool!” or “Summer calls for a nice and chilled Pinot Noir.” As long as the comment has a “summer-type theme,” your entry will be accepted.
3. That’s it! The winner will be chosen at random, and you will be notified through Facebook if you have won. The competition expires on Saturday July 7th, after which the winner will be announced the same day. Good luck!