I absolutely had to share this recipe with you for “Thanksgiving in a Glass.” I enjoyed this creation this past weekend whilst over my good friend Adam Bartoy’s house.
After you see the ingredients list and get to taste it for yourself, you’ll see why he named it Thanksgiving in a Glass! I’m 100% certain you’ll love this holiday cocktail!
Recipe for Thanksgiving in a Glass
Serves: As many people as you want…depending also on how tipsy you are looking for everyone to get!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
– Spiced Apple Cider (non-alcoholic)
– Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka (or any other brand of vodka with a “Pumpkin Pie” flavor…)
– Whipped Cream
– Nutmeg Powder
– Cinnamon Powder
– Cinnamon Sticks
1. First, warm your apple cider in a pan over medium heat. Be careful not to boil. Alternately, you could heat the apple cider up in the microwave.
2. Pour a small amount of the Pumpkin Pie Vodka into your glass, and ladle in enough apple cider to fill the glass. I’ll leave the serving size on the vodka up to you!
3. Top with whipped cream, gently place in the cinnamon stick and sprinkle the cream with cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. Sit back, relax and watch everyone else do the Thanksgiving cooking. Be careful though! This is one of those drinks that sneaks up on you, and before you know it your legs are drunk before your brain realizes it![/print_this]